MR J M GIBSON is contactable by writing at 11 Victoria Park, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset, BS23 2HZ or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- This policy applies between you, (a user of this website and/or you as a person looking to make a booking with us) and the provider of this website MR J M GIBSON.
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or making a booking, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- This policy may change at our discretion. You should check this page periodically to make sure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Your name(s)
- Your e-mail address
- One or more telephone numbers
- Any correspondance such as e-mails, texts and voice recordings
- If you have purchased goods, a delivery address and postcode
- If you are making a booking, the venues address and postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We requre this information to meet your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Delivery of goods and services
- Contact information in case of problems with a booking or order
- We may e-mail updates regarding events or products, or other information you might find interesting
We are committed to ensuring that your information is completely secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and store.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposese and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using or storing your information, you may change your mind at any time by writing or e-mailing us at email@example.com. Please note that having us to delete or destroy information we might hold with regards to booking (such as the address of the venue) might render us unable to honour said booking. You, the booker, are responsible for any cancellations that arise as a result of this.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but only with your explicit consent.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to MR J M GIBSON, 11 Victoria Park, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset, BS23 2HZ, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.